Is this year the year of an upgraded, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, TopTec boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Libertyville. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, because this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give TopTec a call at 847-362-0262 when you want to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that furnace installation is about more than the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from TopTec
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from TopTec, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.