Which Particular Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your House?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are acceptable for brand new or renovated cost-saving homes, the type you need takes into account your regional weather. Residences in particular parts of the country, such as the middle part of the country, can take advantage of the pair.
Learn more about the ventilation systems our company can sell. Or contact us at 847-362-0262 for extra details on which exactly is best for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for cold parts of the country.
- Blows air from your house and exchanges it with natural air from the outside.
- Maintains warmth so you do not have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for warm or humid areas of the United States.
- Sends heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Stabilizes dampness so you can run your air conditioning not as much.